At Shore Kids Pediatric Therapies our Occupational therapy services may include but are not limited to the following:
- A screening and/or an evaluation
- Customized treatment programs
- An at-home program for carry-over
- Recommendations for the home and school if warranted
- On-going guidance and support for the family and caregivers.
Our therapists treat children with a wide variety of abilities. They specialize in working with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Sensory Processing Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, Learning Disabilities, Down Syndrome, and Cerebral Palsy.
The following is a list of services our occupational therapists specialize in:
- Sensorimotor Skills
- Sensory Processing Integration
- Visual-Motor Integration
- Visual Perceptual Skills
- Fine Motor Control and Coordination, including the Handwriting Without Tears
- Gross Motor Control and Coordination
- Self-Care Skills
- Social and Peer Interaction Skills
- Executive Functioning Skills
- Listening Programs
Get in Touch
Our convenient Oceanport Location services children in Oceanport, Little Silver, Monmouth Beach, Shrewsbury, Rumson, Fairhaven, Deal, Middletown, Red Bank, West Long Branch, as well as other surrounding towns in Monmouth County. We pride ourselves on developing strong relationships with each child and believe that involving the family is just as important. Our goal is to provide each child the necessary skills required to make him/her successful, while working towards the future.
Shore Kids Pediatric Therapies
14 Bridgewaters Drive
Oceanport, NJ 07757